Bought a G2140 dishwasher and am now on the fourth repair.Drain pump (twice) , Non return valve, Pressure switch.

When you callfor service you always get same message. They have an abnormal excess of calls for service, be patient. Looks like the same message all the time , week in week out.

Also when you finally get someone , often they put you on hold and never get back. In my case I was confirmed by eMail of a service appointement only to find out the day before that this was not true.

They suggested a competitor repair company. I will never ever buy or recommend a Miele product again.

They are too expensive, unrealiable and terrible service.Miele management needs to recognize and repair

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Miele. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Miele to "monetary compensation for latest repair disaster".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miele and miele repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments