Called the Miele service number and the hold time was so long they asked me to leave a message.Said they would return it in 24 hours.

Many days later....no call back. Problem is - dishwasher has a new part that failed but because it is in a second home it is not used much, so, it is past the 90 days warranty! Get that only 90 days warranty! Not much confidence in their product, I say!

Miele won't replace the part because it failed due to low usage/ inactivity. It is the main pump! Holy cow what happens if it sits on the showroom floor for 90 days?? Fails due to inactivity?

Not very good durability and terrible service.Looks like we will be installing a different dishwasher!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of miele dishwasher. Miele needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned miele dishwasher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miele.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

Miele - S8390 Vacuum Cleaner Review from Shelby, North Carolina Miele "I purchased a new Miele S8390 FreshAir Canister Vacuum July 31, 2015, $599.00 Online from Amazon.com from Winchester vacuums. My complaint is the same product flaw I had I n my old Meile..." Read more I would not buy Miele again. Suggest you don't either Miele "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..." Read more ABSOLUTELY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER: MIELE? NEVER AGAIN. Miele "Miele Washing Machine: I bought trash at the price of gold (€1350!!!!!!!!) I bought a new MIELE W 5100 Ecocare washing machine in 2012 (it’s now 4 years old) in Cyprus...." Read more Miele - Bad customer service Miele "....I've had my washing machine for 2 years now.The spinning noise isn't the same as the sound it made when i first purchased this washing machine.The vibration from the spin..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more