We paid around $4K for the Miele pair of large capacity Washer W4842 and Dryer T9820.I was told they were a great investment and would last 20 years and make our wardrobe look great.

Nothing is farther from the truth. These are the 'gifts that keep on giving'. I have to pay a service repair person about $250 per year on average just to come and fix something. There is a week long wait.

My dryer stopped working and I found the blower fan bits and parts all throughout the filter. It had been repaired two years after purchased brand new and here I was 3 years later with the same old part causing the problem. The washing machine leaves our clothes all wrinkled and shrunken and often with HOLES in our fine J-Crew cotton t-shirts. They really are PATHETIC washers and dryers.

I'm close to GIVING them away to someone who will haul them away and buying a NEW Kenmore or Maytag. I have had those brands at 1/3 of the price of these and had no problems and never needing a service person to our home. How in the world are people still buying these? They are TOTAL LEMONS and I am sorry but the EMPEROR IS WEARING NO CLOTHES.....

BECAUSE HIS WASHER AND DRYER SUCK SO BAD.

Do NOT buy Miele or you will be sorry in your tattered wrinkled clothing with holes in it.And you will also be a whole lot poorer and frustrated too!

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

Kenmore is a good choice. 8) 8) 8)