Warsaw, Mazowieckie

Update by user Mar 01, 2015

My lawyer has written to Miele and neither he nor I have received an answer from Miele.

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2015

I bought a top of the range Miele machine expecting that it would give years of service.After 4 years it packed up and I had been quoted the cost of a lower priced new machine to fix it.

I have refused to pay this amount and have heard nothing from their "service" department even though I have asked for my machine to be returned. I have now bought a top of the range Samsung, and will NEVER buy Miele again.

If they had acknowledged the product was sub standard and fixed it that would have been expected.DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND - NO SERVICE AND UNRELIABLE PRODUCT.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of miele washing machine from Miele. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Miele to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and customer servce. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miele for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #944682

I had exactly the same thing...I bought my Miele washer dryer and it has gone wrong twice, it's only 6 years old.

Miele quoted me £1000 to mend it.

I payed £2000 for the machine,thinking it would last a long time.Very dissapionted and will never buy Miele again.

Nicholas2875
to Housewife1957 Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland #944697

I've now handed the problem over to my lawyer.I'm sorry you've had the same problem, but Miele don't even bother to reply to my emails!

I am so angry that this so called reputable company has behaved like a back street cowboy that I wouold like to obtain the maximum publicity for their shoddy service.The local supplier told me that Miele claim that their machines will last 20 years!!!