Prince Edward, Ontario
Style and Design

My 8 year Miele T1113 washing machine died last week and I've been quoted $1600 to have it fixed.The technician who looked at it didn't even take the back off to know what the problem was - "You need a new drum and new bearings" was his comment.

He very obviously had worked on the same problem many times previously and knew exactly what was broken. It seems that Miele washing machines break down regularly because of the poor quality manufacturing and design. Miele Customer Care department is I believe, under instructions to do as little as possible in situations like mine. They will not phone back is spite of promising to.

I had to call them multiple times.

The Head Office in Germany is protected from receiving customer complaints by forwarding any email to the local office in the country where the machine was bought.Learn from my mistake - don't buy a Miele product.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Miele. The most disappointing about miele washing machine from Miele was customer servce and attitude or organisation Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Miele.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Miele to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

John-Blake1

I'm tempted to take the machine to the Miele Head Office in Vaughan and dump it outside the main entrance. Maybe they will send it back to Germany to be investigated about why their products are so poor.

Ours died to after 6 years

Now how you feel

Paid for an overpriced, over rated bit of garbage.

Miele doesn't care!