I have purchased Miele washing machine in David Jones on Monday and I was advised delivery is going to be on Friday.I took day off at work and waited until 12o'clock for phone call from delivery then I contacted DJ to check what is happening.Manager from DJ called me after 30 minutes to tell me that they can't get in touch with Miele delivery they are still on the line and no one is answering.I try to contact them to, first time I was on my mobile for 15 minutes and secon time 10 minutes without any luck.I spoke with Helen from Sydney and she put me already twice through delivery department, she was very helpfull, she send them an email and I have received message from delivery department at 4:20pm that my delivery is going to be on Monday???Also I need to call them if that day is not suitable to avoid a $95re-delivery fee????Is this a joke?

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Miele. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Miele to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miele miele washing machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments