Ease of Use
Style and Design

I am having a terrible repair experience with Miele.Two years ago I shelled out for a speed oven instead of a microwave because it’s helpful to have 2 ovens for Xmas holiday cooking.

After a 2 second power outage it died 2 weeks ago. I have a 10 year warranty so no problem right? They wouldn’t send a repair person because they knew what part the needed and they don’t have the part! They work get it in 5-10 business days.

I called yesterday. The rep didn’t know when the part would be in but someone from service would call me yesterday. No one called. My wife called today.

They expect to get the part in early January. So I won’t have 2 ovens for the holidays. Miele has gone downhill folks.

They gave a reputation for quality and service that they no longer deliver.Don’t buy their products.

A month wow!That’s fast.

Our range oven never worked from the start. After feeble attempts to fix and 5 months without a range they agreed to a refund.

2 months now and haven’t seen a penny.DO NOT BUY MIELE, ever.

Yes, the parts have to come from Germany. My wife had to buy a back-up refrigerator to keep going waiting for parts. Miele is a very bad idea.