3.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 31

The washer moved so much it caused damage to things I had near the washer.The funny thing is Miele still charged me for the installation.

What a joke!

I am going to put in a complaint to my visa company.I think they should advertise the name of the technician that came to my home and advise future clients he is a fraud.

Original review posted by user Oct 31

I contacted miele 3 times before someone came out to install my stackable washer dryer.First of all they did not remove the steel bars in the back of the washer.

These large spears are used for transportation. I even know that and I don't know anything about installation. The washer ended up half way to the other end of the room. it caused damage to items that were near the washer.

The technician did not stake the washer dryer on top of each other. Maybe I had to open the box for him to show the piece to attach the two pieces together. All in all I have to give them a negative rating.

People warned me not to buy a MIELE.Now I know why.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service for the appliance, After sales service is a complete joke, Installation was a joke and he caused damage to the unit.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments