To add to my complaint about my Miele Clothes Washer: Miele charges $250.00 to take the dryer off for any repairs/maintanence issues.

Plus they lied about my initial complaint. I complained about clunking and loose metal parts. They said I never mentioned anything about clunking or loose metal parts. As a result another service charge of $220.00 is demanded.

Miele knows exactly what is going on/wrong with their clothes washer. They lie and scam.

I would recommend never buying anything that Miele makes.

And if you did and are having problems record every conversation with them so they cannot get out of it... I know I will be recording any of the other conversations with them!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of miele washing machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Miele needs to "a brand new clothes washer" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned miele washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miele.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments