To add to my complaint about my Miele Clothes Washer: Miele charges $250.00 to take the dryer off for any repairs/maintanence issues.

Related: Miele Has The Excellence Bubble Burst.

Plus they lied about my initial complaint. I complained about clunking and loose metal parts. They said I never mentioned anything about clunking or loose metal parts. As a result another service charge of $220.00 is demanded.

Miele knows exactly what is going on/wrong with their clothes washer. They lie and scam.

I would recommend never buying anything that Miele makes.

And if you did and are having problems record every conversation with them so they cannot get out of it... I know I will be recording any of the other conversations with them!!!

Review about: Miele W1926 Front Load Washing Machine.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Miele Washing Machine
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3000
Preferred solution A brand new clothes washer.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Miele - DISSATISFIED EXTREMELY Miele "I bought the Miele HB5040 COMBI OVEN purely for the SS/metal interior surface.I thought it is the optimum surface to maintain easily and consistently with a wipe down and no..." Read more Westinghouse - Worst customer service, worst products. Westinghouse "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..." Read more Miele Washing Machine Dryer Review Miele "Currently renting in a 5 star accor hotel that has miele appliances throughout. Since moving in 4 months ago....had nothing but problems with the miele combo washer dryer. Basically...it never..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more