To add to my complaint about my Miele Clothes Washer: Miele charges $250.00 to take the dryer off for any repairs/maintanence issues.

Plus they lied about my initial complaint. I complained about clunking and loose metal parts. They said I never mentioned anything about clunking or loose metal parts. As a result another service charge of $220.00 is demanded.

Miele knows exactly what is going on/wrong with their clothes washer. They lie and scam.

I would recommend never buying anything that Miele makes.

And if you did and are having problems record every conversation with them so they cannot get out of it... I know I will be recording any of the other conversations with them!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of miele washing machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Miele needs to "a brand new clothes washer" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned miele washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miele.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

MIELE REFRIGERATOR HANDLE ISSUE Miele "Hi, I too have the same fridge (K 14820 SD ed/cs) and yep - the exact same issue. This product matches the "side by side" style freezer, (I have the freezer..." Read more Miele - Infested brand new dishwasher Miele "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..." Read more ABSOLUTELY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER: MIELE? NEVER AGAIN. Miele "Miele Washing Machine: I bought trash at the price of gold (€1350!!!!!!!!) I bought a new MIELE W 5100 Ecocare washing machine in 2012 (it’s now 4 years old) in Cyprus...." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more