To add to my complaint about my Miele Clothes Washer: Miele charges $250.00 to take the dryer off for any repairs/maintanence issues.
Plus they lied about my initial complaint. I complained about clunking and loose metal parts. They said I never mentioned anything about clunking or loose metal parts. As a result another service charge of $220.00 is demanded.
Miele knows exactly what is going on/wrong with their clothes washer. They lie and scam.
I would recommend never buying anything that Miele makes.
And if you did and are having problems record every conversation with them so they cannot get out of it... I know I will be recording any of the other conversations with them!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- A brand new clothes washer.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Miele W1926 Front Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..."
- "I bought two beds in this company with in home Installment and 1 year warranty. I then moved and had to deconstruct the bed. All the screws got eaten in...."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "Very disappointed. I only made it a mile before the trailer came off my hitch. Damaged my motor home, mechanic blamed it on the factory. Bought a spare tire and..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."