Featured Not resolved

I recently had my Miele washer model W 1926 worked on for almost $1,000.00. Now less than 30 days later the Miele washer is broke, again. I asked Miele about this lastest problem and they knew exactly I was talking about. Then my question was why do I have to pay for repairs for a ***-poor product. Their response was like last time - Sir, your credit card, please.

I know it sounds *** to have had the Miele washer worked on but mine is built-in and no other brand fits into the space.

As I have said in the past. Don't buy Miele washer or dryer.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of miele washing machine from Miele and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4000 and wants Miele to "a new clothes washer".

The most disappointing in user's experience was attitude or organisation and way they blew me off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miele for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments