Miele Washer & Dryer
I recently had my Miele washer model W 1926 worked on for almost $1,000.00. Now less than 30 days later the Miele washer is broke, again. I asked Miele about this lastest problem and they knew exactly I was talking about. Then my question was why do I have to pay for repairs for a ***-poor product. Their response was like last time - Sir, your credit card, please.
I know it sounds *** to have had the Miele washer worked on but mine is built-in and no other brand fits into the space.
As I have said in the past. Don't buy Miele washer or dryer.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Attitude or organisation
- Way they blew me off
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- A new clothes washer.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Miele W1926 Front Load Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..."
- "Let me first start by saying I am 40, my friend is 30. We are both managers for a very large, very successful company in Rochester, NY. I also own..."
- "Shame for American industry , don't rent or buy any Rv you'll waste your money , terrible installation , hazardous machin , we rent brand new one 2015 470k Msrp..."