The Miele clothes washer and clothes dryer stacking device sucks, royally!!!
Their clothes washers suck, too! After our clothes washer stopped working I called Meile's repair service and they sent out a repair person. Sure enough the guy knew exactly what was wrong. The bill was $1,233.10.
For over $2,600 for the clothes washer alone we could have bought a top of the line full sized Whirlpool clothes washer and clothes dryer.
I included a pic; look for the center grill between the clothes washer and dryer. It's not there because it never fit!!!
I would NOT recommend Miele to my worst enemy.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Miele W1926 Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We have a built-in Miele M8261 Microwave oven that is around 3.5 years old. The front panel came loose and dropped on one side, so we called up Miele service..."
- "Great washing machine , shame their customer service take a digital approach to customers issues. So we bought a Novotronic front loader washing machine 5 or 6 years ago ,..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Bought a ironman steer tire for my freightliner, 2.5 months later blows up and takes my hood and fenders with it. Terrible experience..."
- "This is some B.S I ordered a fluffy tulle skirt and also paid for express delivery to receive it between 7 to 15 days and I never received it on..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."