The Miele clothes washer and clothes dryer stacking device sucks, royally!!!
Their clothes washers suck, too! After our clothes washer stopped working I called Meile's repair service and they sent out a repair person. Sure enough the guy knew exactly what was wrong. The bill was $1,233.10.
For over $2,600 for the clothes washer alone we could have bought a top of the line full sized Whirlpool clothes washer and clothes dryer.
I included a pic; look for the center grill between the clothes washer and dryer. It's not there because it never fit!!!
I would NOT recommend Miele to my worst enemy.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Miele W1926 Washing Machine
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I too have the same fridge (K 14820 SD ed/cs) and yep - the exact same issue. This product matches the "side by side" style freezer, (I have the freezer..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Miele Washing Machine: I bought trash at the price of gold (€1350!!!!!!!!) I bought a new MIELE W 5100 Ecocare washing machine in 2012 (it’s now 4 years old) in Cyprus...."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "I bought a 2013 certified pre-owned Ford Focus SE with 38k miles about 8 months ago and it's been an absolutely awful experience! The fact that they certified the..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."