The Miele clothes washer and clothes dryer stacking device sucks, royally!!!

Their clothes washers suck, too! After our clothes washer stopped working I called Meile's repair service and they sent out a repair person. Sure enough the guy knew exactly what was wrong. The bill was $1,233.10.

For over $2,600 for the clothes washer alone we could have bought a top of the line full sized Whirlpool clothes washer and clothes dryer.

I included a pic; look for the center grill between the clothes washer and dryer. It's not there because it never fit!!!

I would NOT recommend Miele to my worst enemy.

green152Hyp wrote the review because of bad quality at Miele and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Miele to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miele miele w1926 washing machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments