The Miele clothes washer and clothes dryer stacking device sucks, royally!!!

Their clothes washers suck, too! After our clothes washer stopped working I called Meile's repair service and they sent out a repair person. Sure enough the guy knew exactly what was wrong. The bill was $1,233.10.

For over $2,600 for the clothes washer alone we could have bought a top of the line full sized Whirlpool clothes washer and clothes dryer.

I included a pic; look for the center grill between the clothes washer and dryer. It's not there because it never fit!!!

I would NOT recommend Miele to my worst enemy.

green152Hyp wrote the review because of bad quality at Miele and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Miele to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miele miele w1926 washing machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

Miele hate them! Miele "I was just told there are no design flaws with Miele kitchen appliances by customer service however..... you should not drop items in refridegerator or it will cost 2000k to..." Read more Miele Front Load Door Gasket Easily Damaged Miele "After getting a response from Miele customer service that the damage to the washer door gasket is not covered by warranty, I'm left to consider the cost of replacing the..." Read more Miele - Infested brand new dishwasher Miele "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more