3.2

July 31, 2015, $599.00

Online from Amazon.com

from Winchester vacuums.

My complaint is the same product flaw I had I n my old Meile FreshAir Vacuum

The picture below shows the same are where telescope wand release button fell off many times.

After finally attaching release button again I taped it so wand would not move as I swept?

Need better control on release button on wand.

Thanks!

Linda

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Miele and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Miele.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Miele to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments