I purchased a new
Miele S8390 FreshAir Canister Vacuum
July 31, 2015, $599.00
Online from Amazon.com
from Winchester vacuums.
My complaint is the same product flaw I had I n my old Meile FreshAir Vacuum
The picture below shows the same are where telescope wand release button fell off many times.
After finally attaching release button again I taped it so wand would not move as I swept?
Need better control on release button on wand.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Hi, I too have the same fridge (K 14820 SD ed/cs) and yep - the exact same issue. This product matches the "side by side" style freezer, (I have the freezer..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "Absolutely AWFUL!! Ordered what was supposed to be the first pic for my Mother In Law for her special day tomorrow and second pic is what was received. Could..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."