I purchased the Miele S7000 vacuum from Amazon.com on March 18th, 2014 and as today, June 3rd, 2014 I've taken this vacuum to the repair shop TWICE!!!!!

This is the most ineffective vacuum I've ever used.

When I called Miele to ask if I could return the vacuum, they said they do not take returns! So BUYER BEWARE! If you buy this incredibly expensive machine, not only will it do a poor job of vacuuming...especially if you have dogs, the company will not stand behind its product....which speaks volumes about the company's faith in its product. Good luck!

Luckily Amazon.com saved the day and agreed to return the item...yea, Amazon.com!

Product or Service Mentioned: Miele Vacuum Cleaner.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 03, 2014.

Comments

Best vacuum i have had (and i have Lots of critters) is from the local vaccum and sewing place 200 simplicity jack...made in usa, and uses way less plastic parts then dyson, shark, miele etc, which means they can be fixed, and parts replaced if it breaks where as, most others you get rid of and get new one.

Palm Springs, California, United States #921330

I actually agree Miele is the worst when it comes to vacuum cleaners and their freaking expensive for some name brand name that is ***. I want a dyson NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!