Miele- replaced everything
Don't buy Miele.Warranty is terrible.
We've replaced the top and bottom burners the first 5 years. Although, it's been 8 years, the outer glass door decided to randomly explode this weekend. Miele doesn't cover glass. It's weird the inner glass which was hotter didn't break, but the outer one did?
Luckily no one got hurt, but they have a terrible warranty. Hansgrohe and hafele products are for life. Miele is way more expensive and can't even provide even as close of a warranty compared to a faucet and fixture company. Very disappointing.
The amount we've spent on this oven, we could have bought a new one.
Even a GE wouldn't give us this much grief.Expensive is NOT BETTER in this case.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lots of repairs
- Glass door breaking
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Miele H4880Bp Wall Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Great washing machine , shame their customer service take a digital approach to customers issues. So we bought a Novotronic front loader washing machine 5 or 6 years ago ,..."
- "The Miele clothes washer and clothes dryer stacking device sucks, royally!!! Their clothes washers suck, too! After our clothes washer stopped working I called Meile's repair service and they sent..."
- "I own two Miele products, a double convection oven and a Miele dishwasher. It will be the LAST products I ever purchase from Mile. Should I encounter any person..."
- "On 11/20/2012 we paid Right Choice Transfer (RCT) almost $4000 to transfer our timeshare title. The process was suggested to take 6-9 months. Over the course..."
- "I bought the iThroughTM Galaxy S7 Waterproof Case. I havent even had it a week yet and the plastic on the front cover is falling off. Piece of ***. Yea..."
- "I bought a SAMSUNG television from BESTBUY online and when I opened it, the screen was cracked. When I went to BESTBUY to return it (with the receipt), I..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."