Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.8

Don't buy Miele.Warranty is terrible.

We've replaced the top and bottom burners the first 5 years. Although, it's been 8 years, the outer glass door decided to randomly explode this weekend. Miele doesn't cover glass. It's weird the inner glass which was hotter didn't break, but the outer one did?

Luckily no one got hurt, but they have a terrible warranty. Hansgrohe and hafele products are for life. Miele is way more expensive and can't even provide even as close of a warranty compared to a faucet and fixture company. Very disappointing.

The amount we've spent on this oven, we could have bought a new one.

Even a GE wouldn't give us this much grief.Expensive is NOT BETTER in this case.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of miele h4880bp wall oven from Miele and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1300 and wants Miele to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty, lots of repairs and glass door breaking. Author liked the most showroom. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miele for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

Door didnt explode... Someone grabbed the handle in your house... Whos the liar now..

That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.That door glass did not just break.

That just doesn't happen.

Here is what most likely happened.

Either the child safety lock or the lock during self clean was engaged someone tried to pry the door open and the glass shattered.

I'm tired of people using the internet as a way to leverage their position.