Torrance, California
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

Don't buy Miele.Warranty is terrible.

We've replaced the top and bottom burners the first 5 years. Although, it's been 8 years, the outer glass door decided to randomly explode this weekend. Miele doesn't cover glass. It's weird the inner glass which was hotter didn't break, but the outer one did?

Luckily no one got hurt, but they have a terrible warranty. Hansgrohe and hafele products are for life. Miele is way more expensive and can't even provide even as close of a warranty compared to a faucet and fixture company. Very disappointing.

The amount we've spent on this oven, we could have bought a new one.

Even a GE wouldn't give us this much grief.Expensive is NOT BETTER in this case.

Review about: Miele H4880Bp Wall Oven.

I liked: Showroom.

I didn't like: Warranty, Lots of repairs, Glass door breaking.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

Door didnt explode... Someone grabbed the handle in your house... Whos the liar now..

That is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.That door glass did not just break.

That just doesn't happen.

Here is what most likely happened.

Either the child safety lock or the lock during self clean was engaged someone tried to pry the door open and the glass shattered.

I'm tired of people using the internet as a way to leverage their position.