I was just told there are no design flaws with Miele kitchen appliances by customer service however.....
you should not drop items in refridegerator or it will cost 2000k to the replace part where an item would hit. Why make that top part glass???
If you put something in the microwave quickly will break the glass tray $165.00.
If you cook anything with gravy or grease you better hermetically seal your pan if you drop any wet item on the door will cost you a service call to clean the glass on your oven.....And it's all your fault
Customer service says fault is on consumer for using kitchen wrong.
Condescending snooty response always from them. Hate them.
BOTTOM LINE: Sub zero is lovely to deal with-Walk away from Miele
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about their products or service
- Call center or the people that spoke to me
- Time wasted doing simple things
- Customer servce
- Bad ovens
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Miele Microwave
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "To add to my complaint about my Miele Clothes Washer: Miele charges $250.00 to take the dryer off for any repairs/maintanence issues. Plus they lied about my..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "Fkn rip off!! Clerk rang up Monster M3 energy drinks that were on the shelf for $2.29, she rang them up as $3.99 and said that was the price! ..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I wish I had seen the reviews on this website before I placed my order. I ordered three items for an event almost a full month away. The item detail pages..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."