I was just told there are no design flaws with Miele kitchen appliances by customer service however.....
you should not drop items in refridegerator or it will cost 2000k to the replace part where an item would hit. Why make that top part glass???
If you put something in the microwave quickly will break the glass tray $165.00.
If you cook anything with gravy or grease you better hermetically seal your pan if you drop any wet item on the door will cost you a service call to clean the glass on your oven.....And it's all your fault
Customer service says fault is on consumer for using kitchen wrong.
Condescending snooty response always from them. Hate them.
BOTTOM LINE: Sub zero is lovely to deal with-Walk away from Miele
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about their products or service
- Call center or the people that spoke to me
- Time wasted doing simple things
- Customer servce
- Bad ovens
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Miele Microwave
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "The Miele clothes washer and clothes dryer stacking device sucks, royally!!! Their clothes washers suck, too! After our clothes washer stopped working I called Meile's repair service and they sent..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "Fkn rip off!! Clerk rang up Monster M3 energy drinks that were on the shelf for $2.29, she rang them up as $3.99 and said that was the price! ..."
- "I wish I had seen the reviews on this website before I placed my order. I ordered three items for an event almost a full month away. The item detail pages..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."