I was just told there are no design flaws with Miele kitchen appliances by customer service however.....
you should not drop items in refridegerator or it will cost 2000k to the replace part where an item would hit. Why make that top part glass???
If you put something in the microwave quickly will break the glass tray $165.00.
If you cook anything with gravy or grease you better hermetically seal your pan if you drop any wet item on the door will cost you a service call to clean the glass on your oven.....And it's all your fault
Customer service says fault is on consumer for using kitchen wrong.
Condescending snooty response always from them. Hate them.
BOTTOM LINE: Sub zero is lovely to deal with-Walk away from Miele
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Anything about their products or service
- Call center or the people that spoke to me
- Time wasted doing simple things
- Customer servce
- Bad ovens
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Miele Microwave
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Miele dishwasher, washing machine and dryer 5 years ago. The dishwasher never functioned properly and would give an error message everytime you started a cycle. ..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I recently had my Miele washer model W 1926 worked on for almost $1,000.00. Now less than 30 days later the Miele washer is broke, again. I asked..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I wish I had seen the reviews on this website before I placed my order. I ordered three items for an event almost a full month away. The item detail pages..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "Fkn rip off!! Clerk rang up Monster M3 energy drinks that were on the shelf for $2.29, she rang them up as $3.99 and said that was the price! ..."