Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven, microwave when he went to install the dishwasher he cut straps, opened cardboard box and discovered what looked like faeces on top of the machine and the label attached to top of machine had been eaten. After removing the box the foam packaged had been attacked along with the timber of he crate. Then we opened the machine OMG it was disgusting! The interior of the machine had some kind of bug its faeces and carcasses in the filter all over the base of the machine stains on inside etc.
Contacted Miele to be told it was my problem they wouldn't replace it, that the machine was useless to them so there was no way they would take it back.
All of my other appliances were spotless not a mark on them, but made it no difference to Miele.
So annoyed this was the last installation to a very troublesome Reno and after spending $1500 on this dishwasher I don't even want it any more.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Miele Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new Miele S8390 FreshAir Canister Vacuum July 31, 2015, $599.00 Online from Amazon.com from Winchester vacuums. My complaint is the same product flaw I had I n my old Meile..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."