1.2K views

Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven, microwave when he went to install the dishwasher he cut straps, opened cardboard box and discovered what looked like faeces on top of the machine and the label attached to top of machine had been eaten. After removing the box the foam packaged had been attacked along with the timber of he crate. Then we opened the machine OMG it was disgusting! The interior of the machine had some kind of bug its faeces and carcasses in the filter all over the base of the machine stains on inside etc.

Contacted Miele to be told it was my problem they wouldn't replace it, that the machine was useless to them so there was no way they would take it back.

All of my other appliances were spotless not a mark on them, but made it no difference to Miele.

So annoyed this was the last installation to a very troublesome Reno and after spending $1500 on this dishwasher I don't even want it any more.

Review about: Miele Oven.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #945183

Definitely avoid that company on redo of apartment

sportyclassic
Milton, Ontario, Canada #907538

Not a great experience but I think you can clean it, get some advice on what is the best way.