This product was purchased on 30 May 2012 and installed by Mielle (Leigh and Matt). We soon realised that the wool and silk programs do not work. When the setting is Wool or Silk the duration goes to 20 mins, cannot be changed, sensor does not operate, little water comes out and the clothes (not surprisingly) do not dry.

We called the Australian customer support line on the following Monday and spoke to Ben who committed to get back to me the next day. No call back.

We recalled the support line. Spoke to Paul. Same outcome. Committment to call back. No call back.

Then we got a delayed response to our email to support. A service call was performed on Monday 25 June. The technician who attended clearly did not know why he was there and much about heat pump dryers. I had to find the instruction manual for him to read about wool drying. After suggesting I should spin wool articles longer in the washing machine, he promised to get back to me within two days. Well, surprisingly, no call back!!!!

What do I have to do to get this fixed? We thought Miele actually meant something. This is very sad.

Review about: Miele Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

We purchased a top line dishwasher 5 months ago 2012 from Miele Australia. Miele removed old dishwasher and replaced with new Miele dishwasher. Miele installers badly scrathed our kitchen tiles both when removing and installing and would not pay for the damages they caused NOR would Miele answer any of our 9 letters of demand claiming thousands of dollars of costs. Miele will NOT address any issue that we raised and completely ignore us no matter how many times we complained about our problem with Miele.

Miele have DREADFUL customer service and DREADFUL follow up to the point where you just want to scream in frustration and horror.

We will NEVER BUY ANY miele products again after this DREADFUL experience with them !!!!

We are still left with a badly scratched kitchen floor and no sign of Miele showing any interest in compensation.