1 Gilbert Park Dr, Knoxfield VIC 3180, Australia
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Very disappointed in my Miele dishwasher.I sent the extra money at the and bought a Miele as I had heard great reviews about their products.

Unfortunately I have had nothing but issues with the door not staying open. I have contacted their service department twice first time I was given the wrong information on ringing back some months later, as I thought I was not smart enough to work it out how to fix he door . I was advised by their technique I had been given wrong information. He then proceeded to tell me something else that still doesn't work.

This is a company that brags they give twenty year warranty...

yet if I break something due to incorrect information no warranty.I would have though the door would be checked before it was sent out

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of a product or service. Miele needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miele.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments