Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought a Miele KM 3485 G/LP 42" 6 burner linear.1 year and 3 months after the purchase, the ignition started having troubles, and after 2 more months completely stopped working, and I had to have it changed, $216.

Miele will not pay for it because it happened more than 1 year after the purchase. Note that the Miele tech told me that the ignition was likely defective from the time we purchased it, because it never happened to him to change it so early after the purchase.

Conclusion: never buy anything from Miele, their products are defective, and then Miele will refuse to fix them without charging a lot of money.Ridiculous.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer servce and poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of miele km 3485 cooktop and associated monetary loss in the amount of $216. Miele needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned miele km 3485 cooktop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miele.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments