It is 3 days before Thanksgiving and I have just been informed that my $2000.00 dishwasher, needs a $980.00 replacement part.Six years ago when I purchased this very expensive, top of the line dishwasher I was assured the dishwasher would be "under the counter " for 20 years because of the quality and reliability of the product.

Miele only provides a two year warranty so this should of been a tip off that the reliability claim was just hype. One year ago, I had to call for service (not my first service call for this dishwasher) because one corn kernel got stuck in " the float" making the machine inoperable. Don't buy Miele it's the equivalent a very expensive, tempermental sports car for your kitchen, looks great but you'll spend a fortune just keeping it on the road, or you can just stand next to the the pretty, big name product it just won't be operable!

The warranty is poor for the price and supposed quality. The customer service is lousy.

They have a small operation in Princeton NJ, with limited staff. I am angry, but when visiting the repair shop, I stumble upon another Miele dishwasher owner. She keeps a Kosher kitchen and has TWO dishwashers about the same age as mine and same expensive La Perla model, both are broken with expensive repairs.

She is also fighting with Miele to get some reasonable solution as a yet to no avail.DON'T BUY A MIELE DISHWASHER!

Review about: Miele Dishwasher.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments