I bought the Miele HB5040 COMBI OVEN purely for the SS/metal interior surface.I thought it is the optimum surface to maintain easily and consistently with a wipe down and no harsh chemicals or scrubbing.Much to my horror the stains are irremovable either with their recommended MIELE OVEN CLEANER or a warm/soapy/soft sponge.The instruction booklet specifically specifies ONLY the use of the Miele oven cleaner on their ovens.At time of purchase neither the price nor capabilities were a concern as the interior surface of this oven "sold" me.
My oven ,still under warranty,was replaced with a new filter because the Miele Oven Cleaner ,APPARENTLY, should NOT be used on the COMBI Model.This is not specified in the instruction booklet .This information was passed onto me by the after sales tecnichan.
The issue I am dealing with is that neither the Miele Oven Cleaner nor a warm soapy sponge remove splatter stains from this oven??????Miele's solution to this was to learn to live with the stains!
On top of all this the filter is now deflecting metallic speckles ,through the vents ,from the previous filter.
After numerous calls other customer reps are still recommending the use of the Miele Oven Cleaner-They do not believe me when I tell them otherwise.
At this point we are only using the Microwave aspect of the oven and I have purchased a WEBER BABY BBQ as my new Oven.
Where are you MIELE?
Complete Customer Dissatisfactionon 1:Brand
2:Quality of Brand
3:Customer Service Response
Please see Photos.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Miele H 5040 Bm Microwave Combination Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I searched online for a part for my microwave. This place popped up stating it had the part. I used their website to generate a part number.i ordered the part.Their..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."