Pioneer, California

Needed a new dishwasher and wanted one that would do a thorough job of cleaning the dishes and last a long time. You get what you pay for, right? Why not invest $2500 in a Miele to really be sure I'm getting the best?

WRONG! I have had service techs out 5 (count 'em) times to fix what began as a vibrating noise that happened roughly 30 minutes from the end if the cycle. Normal, turbo, sani wash, happened on all cycles. Tech went from just tightening up screws, to stuffing the door full of insulation, to finally replacing the mother board and circulation pump two days ago. Now there is a completely different grinding inside the machine and I am so furious, I am shaking.

Just called the 800 number and told the guy who answered that I am done and I want a new dishwasher. I am not too confident that they will follow through, but will wait until I have a definitive answer before I go to the next level.

Stay posted.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Miele. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Miele.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Miele to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments