Bought a Miele fridge.So far the fridge is fine but the delivery guys walked it on its 2 feet across 4 feet of my brand new vynl kitchen floor and cut it in several places.

I'll complain to them about it, but there's nothing anyone can do. Foor is a single sheet of soft vynl and I'm not replacing it with a whole kitchen sitting on top. Meile insists on using their own delivery.

I thought it was because they did something special, but they just show up with no straps dollies or anything and romp the appliance into place and leave.By contrast the other appliances were delivered by guys with strap harnesses, dollies etc and they didn't leave a scratch.

Review about: Miele Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

I would not buy Miele again. Suggest you don't either Miele "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..." Read more Miele Washer and Dryer Miele "The Miele clothes washer and clothes dryer stacking device sucks, royally!!! Their clothes washers suck, too! After our clothes washer stopped working I called Meile's repair service and they sent..." Read more MIELE REFRIGERATOR HANDLE ISSUE Miele "Hi, I too have the same fridge (K 14820 SD ed/cs) and yep - the exact same issue. This product matches the "side by side" style freezer, (I have the freezer..." Read more 3 different Miele appliances - all falling apart within 5 years! Miele "We purchased a Miele dishwasher, washing machine and dryer 5 years ago. The dishwasher never functioned properly and would give an error message everytime you started a cycle. ..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more