I own two Miele products, a double convection oven and a Miele dishwasher. It will be the LAST products I ever purchase from Mile. Should I encounter any person who might be considering investing in a Miele product, I will do everything in my power to direct them to another manufacturer. Their claim to provide legendary customer service help has been a complete failure. Below is my experience.
I had to replace a failed, burned out element in my Miele convention oven
I contacted Mile parts department and they were happy to take my order and immediate payment for a replacement.
When the element arrived, I forgot to take a picture of how the four wires re-connect to the new element. I forwarded a picture of the partially assembled element and asked for help indicating where the four colored wires connect to the element.
Miele replied to my email, with an unreadable, black schematic diagram and told me I would have to figure it our for myself. A complete failure to provide a simple answer to my request. Given the correct answer, my oven would be working in under a minute.
I believed when I contacted Miele customer support for help, that the following claims below, taken directly from the Miele website were true.
Miele Customer Service
Miele customers enjoy preferential treatment: We will always be there for you. That's a promise!
Miele service - We are here for you worldwide – Miele provides quick and reliable answers to your questions.
“Should you require help at any time, Miele Service can provide reliable assistance”
Miele has failed to live up to their corporate claim and done a masterful job of quickly turning a customer experience of satisfaction to total contempt for a company. Congratulations Miele.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "I purchase the Cafe Range - being sold as a professional range - we bought the gas/propane range. The knobs on the range wore out in the first year...."
- "Totally shameless!! Totally misleading! BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT BUY! Marketing misleads you to 'think' you are paying $5.95 for shipping of samples of products, when it is in fact ..."
- "I rented my personal home outside Toronto via Flipkey. They charge approx 13% commission in my case which is fine. They accepted my booking in Canadian Dollars. They accepted payment..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."