Toronto, Ontario

I own two Miele products, a double convection oven and a Miele dishwasher. It will be the LAST products I ever purchase from Mile. Should I encounter any person who might be considering investing in a Miele product, I will do everything in my power to direct them to another manufacturer. Their claim to provide legendary customer service help has been a complete failure. Below is my experience.

I had to replace a failed, burned out element in my Miele convention oven

I contacted Mile parts department and they were happy to take my order and immediate payment for a replacement.

When the element arrived, I forgot to take a picture of how the four wires re-connect to the new element. I forwarded a picture of the partially assembled element and asked for help indicating where the four colored wires connect to the element.

Miele replied to my email, with an unreadable, black schematic diagram and told me I would have to figure it our for myself. A complete failure to provide a simple answer to my request. Given the correct answer, my oven would be working in under a minute.

I believed when I contacted Miele customer support for help, that the following claims below, taken directly from the Miele website were true.

Miele Customer Service

Miele customers enjoy preferential treatment: We will always be there for you. That's a promise!

Miele service - We are here for you worldwide – Miele provides quick and reliable answers to your questions.

“Should you require help at any time, Miele Service can provide reliable assistance”

Miele has failed to live up to their corporate claim and done a masterful job of quickly turning a customer experience of satisfaction to total contempt for a company. Congratulations Miele.

Review about: Miele Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Miele?

Comments

Aarhus, Midtjylland, Denmark #1238866

Yes I have had kind of same feeling. Dish washer cost a fortune 5 years Its dripping and will now only works for about 2 years and then I will buy Siemens or Bosch for 1/4 of price.

Im a teknik person Highly educated but can use my hands also ( And head) Sincerely Lars (Denmark.)