3 different Miele appliances - all falling apart within 5 years!
We purchased a Miele dishwasher, washing machine and dryer 5 years ago.The dishwasher never functioned properly and would give an error message everytime you started a cycle.
If you then turned it off, and restarted it, it would run. There is one company that services Miele appliances in our area and they could not determine what the problem was. Now less than 5 full years later, it has completely stopped cleaning the dishes. We have to first wash them by hand and then run each load twice.
The plastic face of the washer and dryer is cracking and breaking. The soap drawer of the washing machine is cracked. The latch for the dryer door is broken. The company says that we must be too rough with the machines.
However, the plastic is literally glass with craze lines running through it. What could we possibly do to a washer and dryer to cause the plastic of the entire front of both machines to crack?
Miele sells overpriced junk.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. Within a with of each other I received two of the exact same dress different prices. Mind you only one order number..."
- "Put in four implants, one was infected when he finished the work, and second was extreme right implant to close to next one that 5 dentists told me it was..."
- "The new Coldwater Creek sure isn’t what it used to be. I purchased a jacket and followed the washing instructions on the inside label. The first time I washed..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."